Monday, July 2, 2007

The End

Our bus leaves Florence in about 3 hours. We'll be heading to Rome and will catch a plane there. I should be home sometime Tuesday night, but I'm not sure exactly when. I'll miss Italy. I love it here, but I'm also exhausted at this point and need a break. Five weeks of non-stop travel and adventure can really take a lot out of you.

This will be my last post from Italia. I have thousands of pictures and hours worth of video, so I'll always have those to refresh my memory. I won't miss the keyboards though, that's for sure.

3 comments:

DocX said...

You really must be tired. Couldn't have thought of something like, "Finé" or whatever? Just "The End?" ;) That's okay. I'm sure you're tired of the Italian language right now anyways.

-Kevin

WendyC said...

Arrividerci? Ciao ciao?

Wow, your time there has gone fast! Thanks for sharing Italy with me! It's my fav place!!!

Molto grazie

Unknown said...

I didn't realize today was the day you were coming home, Seth. Well, until Kevin told me earlier that you were in Philadelphia, that is. I hope you have a few days before you go back to work. I guess it won't be at least until Saturday, huh? Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it and I'm very glad you got to do it. But I'm also glad you are back in the country. Kentucky is far enough from Texas!

Love you!

Mom